|The vast and beautiful fine sandy beaches are an irresistible invitation to swim and soak up the sun.The best known are:
- Catembe, the place where you can get the most fabulous view of Maputo City;
- Inhaca Island, where there are two beaches Farol and Santa Maria and the “Ilha dos Portugueses” famous for underwater diving and coral reefs;
- Macaneta Beach, with its b waves and white sand can be reached by boat or by road via Marracuene;
- Ponta do Ouro Beach, at the most southern point of the country, 117 Km from Maputo, can be reached travelling overland by jeep, or by road from South Africa;
- Malongane Beach, 5 Km north of Ponta do Ouro.